Sunday, May 18, 2008

wretched phone call!

Sunday - the word means a day of long sleep and this is literally true with me. I keep my sunday mornings booked for a much wanted sleep. I wake early on every other day of the week. And eventhough saturday is supposed to be a free day, i get up way early. So Sunday is my day.
An ideal sunday would be when there is no work to do, and you got the whole day to spend it as you wish. And today was supposed to be one such day. Alas! the phone rang at 9 am.

This was a work I had decided not to do at all. I had offered to do it on the day before, but the offer was not taken. And I am woken by this phone call and request for a biggg favor was made. To do that particular work and urgently. And I did it cursing, but it was not that urgent it seems. After about a hour and a half the person turns up to collect the work. That urgent!! my foot. And there was no thanks from the person. What the hell?

That pissed me off! and the whole day has been a waste. It is imperative to not wake a person. If you do, atleast have the courtesy to be honest. Dont make up stuff. A supposed to be productive day, has been wasted. Where will i get repaid for the day?