Friday, January 4, 2008

Today


This is my first blog in 2008!!!! I couldn't get time from wishing people "Happy new year". But mine, i doubt has started in the right direction. Lets see what the year has to offer.


Happy new year to all the readers!!


Today was mixed for me. Saurav was looking dashing best today, till he got out. And from then i started getting restless. Nothing new, people who know me would say. The aussie bowlers started leaking runs to Bhajji?!@#!@#. I was shocked. Anyways, then my bus driver gave me some more reason to turn crimson red. He was driving like Alonso in Mclaren, not Alonso in Renault. The distance is an hour, and the person took rest after every 5 mins of drive, making sure that i spend just 90 minutes with him in the bus. I was tempted to sing his praise, but controlled myself.


When i reached home, things became fine. I learnt about an online game, ESP game. This is a game that is used to label all the photos on the web. Yes it is a game with a purpose. I am planning to try it out soon. Even you try it out.


I saw little bits of the new movie "taare zameen par". It seems to be a good movie.


will come back tomorrow.

good night!