Wednesday, January 23, 2008

messy head!@#@@#!@!@!

I know i haven't been regular with my postings. It is just that my head is cluttered with SO MANY things. Like what? you might wonder. See that is the beauty of it, I don't know. These ideas come to me and before I can think of doing something about them, puff! they are gone!! For the last week to 8 days it has been the same. So many, many thoughts. For instance, i decide something in the night, and in the morning I do the exact opposite of it. Not only just that, both the times I convince myself with proper arguments for that. Sure it sounds crazy, it sounds so to me too. But that is the way it is.

Well we come to the recap of the last week. India won nicely in Perth, and went on to gloat and fool themselves to think they are better than Australia. Someone remind them that they have won 1 test match, whereas Australia has won 16 in a trot - twice. I have been working on a research problem. I like to believe I have it 70% solved. I have seen Lost seasons 2 and 3. To say they are awesome is a mighty, himalayan understatement. Really looking forward to the 4th season.

I have been looking for the dvd of Man on the moon. Sure it is available online, but i don't like to shop online. Ezydvd, JB hifi, Borders - all these are top chains in Australia, and none of them have it. Have you seen that movie? It is a lovely movie - a Jim Carrey starrer. No, no it has none of the goofy comedy that he so normally does. He has done an excellent job. It is a biopic, based on the life of the entertainer Andy Kaufman. Look up his name in the web. He was mind-boggling, "is" for his fans.

I have a very good taste for movies. Check out the list of movies I have recommended. It is not an exhaustive list, but something to get you all started. I know many of you may have finished the list. I will update the list, also keep changing it every now and then.

Another friend of mine has started blogging. Wish him better luck than mine. I consider myself very lucky. Most of the important things that have happened and the way they have happened prove the fact.

I will leave you people with something to cheer about in the coming days. I will be irregular like this for 2-3 weeks, but after that I am gonna rule this place!!! Yes Precious, rule i am going to !!!