Saturday, November 21, 2009

International audience!!

I signed up for google analytics some months ago to see how much my blog is read. It gave some interesting stats.

1. Total number of visitors: 325

2. Unique visitors: 220

3. 325 visits came from 18 countries (AMAZING! international appeal).

4. Number of pages viewed: 525

5. Average time on site: 1:16 mins.

Some of these visits have been through google search. Some of the keywords that lead to my blog are

1. sensible one liners

2. raghav gandalf mahatma speaks

3.one liners on smartness

4. raghav anduril gandalf

5."sydney carton"

6.'through my eyes ...ideal india'

7.+changing face of tamil film industry raghav

8.answer machine greetings lotr

9.arshavin

10.canon hg 10 club

Also I forgot to mention the list of countries of visitors.

1.India

2.Australia

3.United States

4.Netherlands

5.Germany

6.United Kingdom

7.Singapore

8.Canada

9.Belgium

10.Malaysia

11.Greece

12.Malta

13.South Africa

14.Pakistan

15.Brazil

16.Palestinian Territories

17.Spain

18.Japan

With my growing international appeal I should be nominated for next year’s nobel peace prize. “Why not?” Many seem to be asking the same question.